Coverdeal Holdings Limited is a licensed Investment Firm regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with authorisation number 231/14 to provide the following investment and ancillary services:
1. Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments
2. Execution of orders on behalf of clients
3. Dealing on own account
1. Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management.
2. Granting credits or loans to one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction.
3. Foreign exchange services in connection with the provision of investment services.
4. Investment research and financial analysis or other forms of general recommendation in relation to financial instruments.
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) is the independent public supervisory Authority responsible for the supervision of the investment services market and transactions in transferable securities carried out in the Republic of Cyprus. The investment and ancillary services that Coverdeal Holdings Limited is authorised to provide are published in CySEC's official website.
Coverdeal Holdings Limited collaborates with a regulated entity, which will operate online trading platforms where client's orders will be executed. The respective regulated entity will provide investment services mainly on Contract for Differences (CFDs) which are leveraged products. The Company's clients include both corporations and individuals which will be mainly classified as retail clients. Coverdeal Holdings Limited provides clients with multi-lingual support 24 hours a day. Under the supervision of CySEC, Coverdeal Holdings Limited is governed by all regulatory requirements under the Investment Services and Activities, Regulated Markets Law of 2017 of the Republic of Cyprus Law 87(I)/2017 and the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). MiFID provides the establishment of harmonised regulation for investment services across all EU member states.